Simplifying the healthcare-pharmaceutical negotiation process
Sharing sensitive information on a highly secure platform
I live and breathe human-computer behavior. My focus is primarily research because it informs the what, when, how, why, and where of all design deliverables.
My strengths are in observing and designing interaction, understanding problems and gaps in knowledge, developing the right questions, and aligning team members.
Prototypes, wireframes, and visual design are all fruits of the insights gathered from an effective understanding of the user and business.
- Pioneered low-budget research and usability plan for Lifion Application
- Pioneered large, formal usability study at the US Patent and Trademark Office
- Performed research and analysis for all client engagements at 3PG
- Developed short-term research plan for Lifion Platform
- Built close-knit relationships with product managers, developers, UXers, leaders, and office staff